puttin out some good vibrations.






Putting out some good vibes. 
Picked out some of my favorite shots for this post. Got my lucky cone shell in my pocket that i found on the beach this morning, wearing my favorite tee shirt, and got my fingers crossed.... Chloe, my biz partner-in-crime, and i are launching later today a video that could single-handedly make our dreams come true. We are participating in Kickstarter.com's amazing program that lets you show the world your dream, what it would take to make it come true and the rest is up to us to get the word out to as many people as we can possibly think of to help us out and make this happen. i'll let you know more how this works after we launch. and we've got lots and lots of cool things to give away like bumper stickers and trucker hats and even a hand-painted skate deck, by me :) so go ahead, get your monday out of the way and keep an eye out for our next move, cuz it's a big one! 

1 comment: